March 29, 2012
Host: Ted Simons
- Three bills have been introduced in the Arizona House that look to change the state's Landlord-Tenant law. Supports say the measures are designed to simplify the landlord-tenant relationship. Opponents say the changes would weaken the rights of the tenants. Stan Silas, an attorney with Community Legal Services, discuss the bills.
- Stan Silas - Attorney, Community Legal Services
| Keywords: law
- An update on the State budget and other legislative issues with the Arizona Speaker of the House Andy Tobin and the Senate President Steve Pierce.
- Andy Tobin - Arizona Speaker of the House
- Steve Pierce - Arizona Senate President
| Keywords: legislative