March 21, 2012
Host: Ted Simons
- Marc Tucker, President and CEO of the National Center on Education and the Economy, talks about Arizona’s participation in the “Excellence for All” pilot program that’s sponsored by the NCEE.
- Marc Tucker - President, CEO, National Center on Education and the Economy
| Keywords: education
- An Arizona Capitol Times reporter provides a mid-week update on news from the Arizona State Legislature.
| Keywords: legislative
Technology and Innovation: Proton Beam Cancer Therapy
- The Mayo Clinic is in the midst of adding a new weapon to its cancer-fighting tools. Mayo broke ground in December for a facility to house a Proton Beam Therapy Program, which it says will mark a new era in cancer treatment. Dr. Wyatt Decker, President and CEO of the Arizona Mayo Clinic, will discuss proton beam therapy.
- Dr. Wyatt Decker - President, CEO, Arizona Mayo Clinic
| Keywords: AZ