July 20, 2011
Host: Ted Simons
Excess State Revenue
- The State of Arizona is on track to collect more tax revenues than projected when lawmakers passed the 2012 budget. State Senator Kyrsten Sinema
(D-Phoenix) and State Representative Justin Olson (R-Mesa) debate what the State should do with any extra money it collects.
- Senator Kyrsten Sinema - (D) Phoenix
- Rep. Justin Olson - (R) Mesa
| Keywords: revenue
New Arizona Laws
- July 20th is the general effective date for laws passed during the most recent regular session of the Arizona State Legislature. Jim Small and Luige del Puerto of the Arizona Capitol Times talk about some of the new laws that are now on the books.
- Jim Small & Luige del Puerto - Arizona Capitol Times
| Keywords: law