November 4, 2010
Host: Ted Simons
- Grand Canyon University’s Brian Mueller discusses the role and economic impact of Arizona’s private, for-profit institutions of higher education.
- Brian Mueller, Grand Canyon University
Valley Fever Awareness
- Dr. John Galgiani, Director of the University of Arizona’s Valley Fever Center for Excellence, talks about efforts to treat and prevent this disease. Learn how you can help during events planned for Valley Fever Awareness Week in early November from Pat White, founder of Arizona Victims of Valley Fever.
- Dr. John Galgiani - Director, University of Arizona's Valley Fever Center for Excellence
- Pat White - Founder, Arizona Victims of Valley Fever