September 9, 2010
Host: Ted Simons
Emergency Wait Times
- A study by an Arizona State University professor shows wait times can be reduced in hospitals that use the most advanced type of electronic medical records. Professor Michael Furukawa will talk about his study.
- Michael Furukawa - ASU Professor
- Speed cameras in valley freeways went dark in July and starting this week they are being removed. Paradise Valley Mayor Scott LeMarr, Shawn Dow and Ram Pendyala talk about the effectiveness of photo radar.
- Scott LeMarr - Mayor, Paradise Valley
- Shawn Dow - AZ Citizens Against Photo Radar
- Ram Pendyala - Professor of Transportation Systems, ASU