April 21, 2010
Host: Ted Simons
Earth Day Arizona
- On the 40th anniversary of Earth Day, Sandy Bahr, Director of the Sierra Club’s Grand Canyon Chapter, talks about some of the greatest environmental challenges facing Arizona.
- Sandy Bahr - Director of the Sierra Club’s Grand Canyon Chapter
Prop 100 - Temporary Sales Tax Increase
- A debate on Proposition 100. It’s a measure on the May 18th special election ballot that would temporarily increase the state sales tax by one cent per dollar for three years. Representing “Yes on 100” is Marty Shultz, Vice President of Government Affairs for the Pinnacle West Capital Corporation, the parent company of APS. Representing the “No on 100” campaign is Don Goldwater, State Chairman of the PAChyderm Coalition, a Reagan Republican organization and advises legislators in the areas of economics, immigration and other campaign issues.
- Mary Shultz - Vice President of Government Affairs for the Pinnacle West Capital Corporation
- Don Goldwater - State Chairman of the PAChyderm Coalition
| Keywords: special election