April 12, 2010
Host: Ted Simons
- The largest scientific study of the relationship between childhood trauma and health and behavioral problems later in life is a collaboration between the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Kaiser Permanente. Dr. Vincent Felitti, one of the lead investigators, will talk about the Ace Study.
- Dr. Vincent Felitti - Ace Study
- House Bill 1070, sponsored by Senator Russell Pearce, makes changes to Arizona laws related to immigration crime and enforcement. Senator Pearce, Chair of the Senate Appropriations Committee, and House Assistant Minority Leader Kyrsten Sinema discuss the legislation.
- Russell Pearce - Chair of the Senate Appropriations Committee
- Kyrsten Sinema - House Assistant Minority Leader
| Keywords: hb 1070