Search Results for: website
June 3, 2013
- AZ Hospital Compare | Video
- The Arizona Department of Health Services is launching AZ Hospital Compare, an online searchable database to help consumers make educated decisions about their healthcare. The new website will allow patients and their families to explore the care, costs and charges of Arizona’s licensed hospitals. Donna Courtney of the department of health services will talk about the system.
May 30, 2012
- AlphaStripe.com | Video
- AlphaStripe.com is a social media company for veterans and military personnel to network and share stories about their service, which was started by ASU students. Learn more about AlphaStripe from its co-founders Eli Chmouni and Matthew Schmidt.
July 21, 2011
- Border Fence Donations | Video
- The State of Arizona has a new website that’s seeking donations to build additional fencing along the U.S. – Mexico border. It’s the result of a bill sponsored by state senator Steve Smith who explains how the program will work.
September 14, 2010
- Cronkite News Website | Video
- At a time when many newsrooms are downsizing, ASU’s Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication is expanding its news coverage. Dean Christopher Callahan talks about the schools newly-launched Cronkite News web site.
September 7, 2010
- Arizona Goes Solar Website | Video
- Arizona Corporation Commissioner Sandra Kennedy talks about a new website designed as a one-stop-shop to help people and businesses find the best deals and the best opportunities to become solar energy consumers.