Search Results for: wall
December 12, 2013
- Help-Portraits | Video
- For some, the cost of getting a portrait can be prohibitive, so they may not have a nice family picture to hang on the wall. The Photographer’s Adventure Club will be taking part in the Help-Portrait event this weekend. Photographers will be taking studio-quality portraits this Saturday at the Venue in Scottsdale. Nicholas Pappagallo, national president of the Photographer's Adventure Club, will tell us more.
September 25, 2012
- Focus on Sustainability: Arizona’s First Net Zero School | Video
- Colonel Smith Middle School, on Fort Huachuca in southern Arizona near Sierra Vista, is the State’s first Net Zero Energy school, and only the 12th Net Zero Energy building in the nation. Learn more about the sustainable design of this school from Ronda Frueauff, Superintendent of Fort Huachuca Schools and Tony Wall of 3-W Management, the company that managed the school’s construction.
May 17, 2012
- Facebook IPO | Video
- Wayne Stutzer of RBC Wealth Management discusses the initial public offering of Facebook shares on Wall Street.
November 17, 2011
- Gandhi and Occupy Wall Street | Video
- Occupy Wall Street protesters can learn a lot from Mahatma Gandhi according to a leading expert on Gandhi’s teachings on civil disobedience. Hear what Dennis Dalton, a retired political science professor from Barnard College/Columbia University, has to say about the topic.
October 13, 2011
- Occupy Phoenix | Video
- The “Occupy Wall Street” movement spreads to the Valley. “Occupy Phoenix” spokesperson Apollo Poetry talks about what the group hopes to accomplish.
July 19, 2010
- Financial Regulation Reform | Video
- Wayne Stutzer, Senior Vice President and Financial Consultant for RBC Wealth Management, discusses the federal financial reform legislation.
May 10, 2010
- Stock Market Slide | Video
- Days after a thousand point plunge on Wall Street, people are still trying to figure out what happened. Senior VP for RBC Wealth Management Wayne Stutzer tells shares what he knows about the incident.
November 8, 2007
- Touch the Names
- On the 25th anniversary of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Arizona Theatre Company presents a tribute to the men and women whose names live forever on the Wall. The Phoenix run of the show begins tonight at the Herberger.
November 17, 2005
April 11, 2005
- Paul Gigot, WSJ editor
- Pulitzer prize-winner Paul Gigot is the editor for the "Wall Street Journal" editorial page. A staunch conservative, his diplomatic manner has made him a sought-after pundit on many television news programs, including the news hour here on PBS. A guest of the Goldwater Institute recently, he spoke on a number of issues. Larry Lemmons caught up with him at the Biltmore.
- Arizona Stories: Desert Caballeros Museum
- A visit to Wickenburg's Desert Caballeros Museum.
- HB2639 Meth Production
- A bill in Oklahoma regulating the sales of pseudoephedrine is credited with reducing the seizures of methamphetamine labs by 80 percent. In Arizona, House Bill 2639 is designed to do just that. Opponents managed to slow the legislation, but a week ago, using a "strike all amendment," the bill's sponsor pushed the legislation through the Natural Resources and Agriculture Committee.