Search Results for: violation
May 7, 2014
- Attorney General Tom Horne | Video
- There are fresh allegations that Tom Horne and his staff may be violating campaign laws. Jeremy Duda of the Arizona Capitol Times will bring us up to date.
October 15, 2013
- Arizona Medical Board | Video
- The executive director of the Arizona Medical Board was fired over the weekend. Lisa Wynn was fired following a report by the Arizona Ombudsman-Citizens’ Aide that revealed the board violated rules and laws when giving new doctors credentials. Arizona Republic reporter Mary K. Reinhart, who has been following the story, will tell us more.
July 30, 2013
- Glendale Open Meeting Investigation | Video
- The State Attorney General’s office is investigating possible open-meeting law violations by the Glendale City Council. Glendale City Attorney Nick DiPiazza will discuss the allegations.
April 4, 2012
November 11, 2011
July 11, 2006
- Consumer fraud lawsuit filed against Wal-
- The Arizona attorney general filed a consumer fraud lawsuit against two major retailers: Wal-Mart and AutoZone. They are charged with intentionally defrauding customers by posting inaccurate product prices, or not posting prices at all. The state's consumer fraud act carries stiff penalties, $10 thousand per violation. Hundreds of violations were found by the State Department of Weights And Measures. The companies could face millions in fines.