Search Results for: troubles
March 22, 2012
- Ex-lawmaker’s Legal Troubles | Video
- Former State lawmaker Richard Miranda resigned from the legislature in February citing health and family reasons. Since then, he has pleaded guilty to charges of fraud and tax evasion. Learn about the details of the story from Arizona Guardian reporter Dennis Welch.
April 8, 2009
- Maricopa County Troubles | Video
- Arizona's most populous county has had it's share of troubles recently, including infighting between the Board of Supervisors, the sheriff and the county attorney. County Manager David Smith talks about the county's troubles.
January 16, 2006
- Mesa Troubles
- Although downtown Mesa is reflecting the optimism inherent in the city, a looming budget shortfall of 37 million dollars this year means in a May election voters will consider the first property tax since 1945. Mesa Vice Mayor Claudia Walters discusses the issues.