Search Results for: trent franks
May 18, 2010
- Canine Cancer | Video
- The Phoenix-based Translational Genomics Research Institute (TGen) is partnering with the Van Andel Research Institute in Michigan to study cancers in dogs. The goal is to find ways to improve the health of both dogs and people. President and Research Director for TGen Dr. Jeffrey Trent talks about the research project.
August 19, 2009
- Arizona's Growing Bioscience Sector | Video
- Dr. Jeffrey Trent, President and Research Director of TGEN; Marty Shultz, Chair of the Arizona Bioscience Roadmap Steering Committee; and Dr. Michael Mobley of ASU's Biodesign Institute and Board Chairman of the Arizona Bioindustry Association discuss what Arizona is doing to grow its biotech sector and become a global leader in bioscience research and commerce.
August 13, 2009
- Congressman Trent Franks | Video
- Congressman Trent Franks talks about health care reform, Federal stimulus dollars and other issues facing Arizona and the nation.