Search Results for: stroke
October 31, 2012
- Fighting Heart Disease and Stroke | Video
- Lynne Love, Chairman of the American Heart Association’s 2012 Phoenix Heart Ball, talks about some of the programs the annual fundraiser supports, such as the Halle Heart Children’s Museum in Tempe.
October 15, 2012
- Mayo Clinic Telestroke Program | Video
- A recent agreement between Tuba City Regional Health Care and Mayo Clinic in Arizona will bring state-of-the-art stroke care to Navajo and Hopi patients through telemedicine. Dr. Bert Vargas, a Mayo Clinic telestroke neurologist, will talk about the new program, set to start in November.
May 9, 2012
- Stroke Awareness | Video
- Strokes are one of the leading causes of death and disability. Dr. Dan Capampangan of the Mayo Clinic explains how to recognize and respond to symptoms of stroke and how the Mayo Clinic is using robots to help stroke patients in rural Arizona .