Search Results for: spirit
January 10, 2013
- Arizona ArtBeat: Fashion of the 1920s | Video
- “Modern Spirit: Fashion of the 1920s” is an exhibition at the Phoenix Art Museum that runs through February 10th. The museum’s curator of fashion, Dennita Sewell, talks about the exhibition and why the 1920s helped define modern fashion.
November 1, 2012
- Spirit of Enterprise Awards | Video
- For the 16th year, ASU is honoring Arizona companies for excellence in ethics, energy and entrepreneurship. Gary Naumann, Director of the Spirit of Enterprise Center at ASU’s W.P. Carey School of Business, talks about this year’s award winners.
November 8, 2011
- ASU Spirit of Enterprise Awards | Video
- Gary Naumann, director of the Spirit of Enterprise Center for ASU’s W.P. Carey School of Business, talks about the 15th annual Spirit of Enterprise Awards honoring some of Arizona’s top entrepreneurs.
October 7, 2009
October 9, 2007
July 19, 2006
- Hawaiian Documentary
- The Hawaiians: Reflecting Spirit, a film airing on Wednesday at 10 p.m. on Eight sheds light on the spiritual and community strength of a native people whose identity is deeply tied to their homeland. HORIZON talks with the filmmaker and a Hawaiian state official about programs to re-establish native language and cultural customs.