Search Results for: secret spots
October 20, 2011
- Lawsuit Challenges Arizona Labor Union Law | Video
- Goldwater Institute attorney Clint Bolick and labor attorney Stan Lubin debate the merits of National Labor Relations Board v. State of Arizona. This lawsuit filed by the NLRB would invalidate a voter-approved amendment to Arizonaâ€™s constitution that guarantees use of a secret ballot when organizing a labor union.
October 5, 2011
- Metro Phoenix: Underground | Video
- Amy Silverman, managing editor of the Phoenix New Times, talks about some of the secret spots and underground places the publication unearthed for its
2011 "Best of Phoenix" edition.
August 11, 2010
- Secret Ballots for Unionizing | Video
- The pros and cons of a ballot measure, approved by state lawmakers in special session, that attempts to block proposed federal legislation regarding the formation of labor unions.
March 11, 2008
October 24, 2007
- Phoenix New Times Investigation
- An update on a judge’s decision to unseal secret grand-jury documents related to the Phoenix New Times Investigation by the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office.
June 13, 2005