Search Results for: sale
November 20, 2012
- Frank Lloyd Wright House update | Video
- Acting Historic Preservation Officer for the City of Phoenix Michelle Dodds talks about the City’s efforts to preserve a Frank Lloyd Wright-designed house that’s up for sale.
June 27, 2012
April 23, 2012
- Phoenix Coyotes Sale Imminent? | Video
- As the Phoenix Coyotes try to advance in the Stanley Cup Playoffs, an ownership group is attempting to buy the team from the NHL and keep it in Arizona. Mike Sunnucks of the Phoenix Business Journal has the latest developments in this story.
April 5, 2012
May 26, 2011
- Arizona ArtBeat: Saving the Ice House | Video
- The Ice House, a unique art space and gallery in Phoenix’ warehouse district, is on the verge of closing due to financial challenges, but a group of local artists is trying to rescue the place. We’ll show you what they’re doing to help.
February 3, 2011
- Synthetic Marijuana Ban | Video
- The Arizona House of Representatives passed an emergency bill aimed at banning the sale of synthetic marijuana. Representatives Amanda Reeve and Matt Heinz discuss the bill.
March 25, 2010
- Short Sale Seller Advisory | Video
- Michelle Lind, General Counsel for the Arizona Association of REALTORS discusses a new guide to help homeowners understand the benefits and risks of short sales.
March 1, 2007
- Copper Theft Bill
- Copper theft is becoming a bigger problem in Arizona as drug users sell the metal to get money for their fixes. Representative Jerry Weiers has sponsored a bill that aims to reduce the problem by requiring I.D. when selling copper and checks or money orders mailed to the seller instead of cash at time of sale. Weiers will talk about his bill.
September 7, 2005
- Housing Arizona
- HORIZON's "Housing Arizona" special offers an in-depth look at the Valley's housing boom. Find out what's causing the market to grow and who's buying. The latest home sale prices are impacting families who are struggling to afford a home. The housing market drives our state's economy in many ways. We profile an Arizona-based company that both benefits from and contributes to Arizona's housing industry. What happens if the so-called housing bubble bursts? How will it affect home sales and the rest of our economy?
August 29, 2005
- Meth Task Force
- Phoenix officials have formed a task force to fight the prevalence of methamphetamine in the Valley. Phoenix Councilman Tom Simplot joins Michael Grant to discuss potential ordinances to restrict the sale of pseudoephedrine, the primary ingredient used to make meth.
May 17, 2005