Search Results for: salary
February 11, 2013
- Betsey Bayless Pay Raise | Video
- Betsey Bayless, the head of the Maricopa Integrated Health System, a public hospital system for the poor, received a $125,000 raise, bringing her salary to $500,000. Arizona Republic Columnist Laurie Roberts will discuss the raise.
April 5, 2012
- Government Employee Compensation | Video
- A debate over how compensation for government employees compares to the private sector with Nick Dranias of the Goldwater Institute and ASU political science professor Dave Wells.
September 20, 2006
- Proposition 302 - Legislator Salaries
- The Commission on Salaries for Elective State Officers recommends that legislative salaries be raised from the current salary of $24,000 per year to $36,000 per year. If approved by voters it will become effective at the beginning of the next regular legislative session without any other authorizing legislation.
January 24, 2006
- Legislature 2006: Education
- Education issues will be at the forefront during the 2006 legislative session. Full-day kindergarten, English language learners and salary increases and professional development programs for teachers will be among hotly debated topics. Senator Toni Hellon, Chair of the Senate K-12 Education Committee and Rep. Mark Anderson, Chair of the House K-12 Education Committee join the discussion.