Search Results for: roadmap
July 29, 2014
- Arizona’s Future: Strategic Roadmap | Video
- Arizona’s Transportation and Trade Corridor Alliance has completed its Strategic Roadmap: a plan for Arizona’s future transportation needs. Created by a group of experts from the public and private sectors, the Roadmap seeks to better connect Arizona to the global economy. Arizona Department of Transportation director John Halikowski, Margie Emmermann, the executive director of the Arizona-Mexico Commission, and Sandra Watson, president and CEO of the Arizona Commerce Authority, will discuss how the plan intertwines commerce, trade and transportation.
February 4, 2014
- Arizona Highway and Safety Laws | Video
- The Advocates for Highway and Auto Safety has released its 2014 Roadmap of State Highways and Safety Laws and Arizona was ranked among the worst states. Linda Gorman of AAA Arizona will talk about what progress Arizona has made in passing new highway safety laws and the need for more legislation.
July 5, 2013
- AZ Technology & Innovation: Biosciences Roadmap Anniversary | Video
- The 10th anniversary of Arizona’s Bioscience Roadmap was celebrated this year. The Bioscience Roadmap led to the development of Arizona’s bioscience sector. Find out more about the roadmap, its development and the status of Arizona’s bioscience sector from Martin Shultz, Chairman of the Bioscience Roadmap Steering Committee, and Brad Halvorson of the Flinn Foundation.
January 16, 2013
- Technology & Innovation: Arizona Bioscience Roadmap | Video
- The 10th anniversary of Arizona’s Bioscience Roadmap was celebrated recently. The Bioscience Roadmap led to development of the Arizona’s bioscience sector. Find out more about the roadmap, its development and the status of Arizona’s bioscience sector from Martin Shultz, Chairman of the Bioscience Roadmap Steering Committee, and Brad Halvorson, of the Flinn Foundation.
January 8, 2013
- Sustainable Health Care | Video
- Dr. Denis Cortese, MD, director of ASU’s Healthcare Delivery and Policy Program, talks about his recent report “A Roadmap to High Value Healthcare Delivery” and what it suggests should be done to make the nation’s healthcare system more economically sustainable.
February 20, 2012
- Economic Growth: Biosciences Employment | Video
- Employment in the biosciences field in Arizona has grown 41 percent over the past 10 years, showing growth even during the Recession. Marty Shultz, chair of Arizona’s Bioscience Roadmap Steering Committee, will talk about employment in the biosciences sector.
November 19, 2009
- Maintaining Arizona’s Bioscience Momentum | Video
- The Arizona Biosciences Roadmap Steering Committee has identified “Four Key Needs” to maintain Arizona’s recent momentum in building its bioscience industry. We’ll discuss those needs with Stuart Flynn, Dean of University of Arizona College of Medicine - Phoenix in partnership with Arizona State University; Craig Thatcher, Exec. Dean of the ASU College of Nursing and Health Innovation; and Don Keuth, President of the Phoenix Community Alliance.
August 19, 2009
- Arizona's Growing Bioscience Sector | Video
- Dr. Jeffrey Trent, President and Research Director of TGEN; Marty Shultz, Chair of the Arizona Bioscience Roadmap Steering Committee; and Dr. Michael Mobley of ASU's Biodesign Institute and Board Chairman of the Arizona Bioindustry Association discuss what Arizona is doing to grow its biotech sector and become a global leader in bioscience research and commerce.