Search Results for: revisions
March 20, 2013
- Sales Tax Reform Impact on Cities | Video
- The Governor’s plan to reform Arizona’s sales tax has cities worried that they will lose revenues. Ken Strobeck, Executive Director of the Arizona League of Cities and Towns, will tell us more about the concerns of cities and bring us up to date on negotiations to resolve the issues.
February 11, 2013
- Sales Tax Revisions | Video
- Governor Jan Brewer will announce a sales tax simplification bill, hoping to fix what she calls the most complicated sales tax in the nation. Arizona State University Economist Dennis Hoffman will discuss the proposal.
January 10, 2008
- Business Legislative Agenda | Video
- The state's business community would like to see tax breaks and revisions of the state employer's sanctions law this upcoming legislative session. Glen Hamer of the Arizona Chamber of Commerce will discuss the business community's legislative agenda.