Search Results for: retail
September 9, 2013
- Arizona Retail Sales | Video
- Arizona retail sales clocked in at $4.47 billion in July, the highest level for the month since before the recession. Arizona State University Economist Dennis Hoffman will discuss what’s behind the increase in sales.
January 23, 2013
- Commercial Real Estate Market | Video
- CBRE has released a year-end report that shows positive news for the Valley’s office, industrial and retail real estate markets. Craig Henig, CBRE’s Senior Managing Director and Arizona Market Leader, talks about the report.
February 2, 2010
- CityNorth Tax Incentives | Video
- What the Arizona Supreme Court ruling on a tax incentive agreement between the City of Phoenix and the developer of the CityNorth retail development means for the future of similar tax incentive deals.
April 16, 2007
- Robyn Waters
- A conversation with the author of The Hummer and the Mini, and one of the trend-spotting marketers who helped make retail chain Target into the competitive operation it is today.
May 16, 2006
- Mesa Riverview Project
- Mesa city officials, project developers, representatives of the Bass Pro shop on hand for a long-awaited groundbreaking ceremony this week. The big retail store will anchor the Mesa Riverview.