Search Results for: resignation
January 25, 2012
- Legislative Update | Video
- An Arizona Capitol Times reporter provides a mid-week update on news from the Arizona State Legislature.
January 23, 2012
August 30, 2010
- U.S. Attorney Dennis Burke’s Resignation | Video
- In the wake of a botched gun trafficking operation conducted by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, U.S. Attorney for the District of Arizona Dennis Burke resigned from the office he held since 2009. Former U.S. Attorney Jose de Jesus Rivera discusses Burke’s resignation and the job he did as U.S. Attorney.
September 18, 2007
- Paul Charlton
- Former U.S. Attorney for Arizona Paul Charlton was one of the federal prosecutors fired by the Justice Department last year. HORIZON speaks to Charlton about what he believes factored in to his dismissal as well as the resignation of Attorney General Alberto Gonzales.