Search Results for: reservoirs
August 20, 2013
- Colorado River System Reservoirs | Video
- Lower water levels in Lake Mead are expected to trigger a water shortage for 2016. If there is a Colorado River shortage then, no direct impact is expected for cities, residential water users, and Native American Indian Tribes served by the Central Arizona Project. Sandra Fabritz Whitney, Director of the Arizona Department of Water Resources, and David Modeer, General Manager of the CAP, will discuss the possible water shortage.
August 19, 2013
- Salt and Verde Reservoirs | Video
- Reservoirs for the Salt and Verde Rivers, such as Roosevelt Lake, have been refilled to levels they were at last year, thanks to snowmelt. Salt River Project, which manages the system, reports the reservoirs also received a boost from a better-than-average monsoon season. Charlie Ester, SRP’s manager of Water Resource Operations, will discuss the status of water levels in the reservoirs that supply much of the water for the Phoenix area.
June 28, 2010
- SRP Reservoirs | Video
- Salt River Project reservoirs are full as we had a winter with record rainfall. SRP's Charlie Ester will bring us up to date.