Search Results for: pattern
December 15, 2014
- Weather Update | Video
- Forecasters are saying there is a 65 percent chance of an El Nino weather pattern developing this winter, and that would mean a wetter winter than normal. Arizona State University climatologist Randy Cerveny will give us an update.
March 26, 2014
- El Nino Weather Pattern | Video
- Meteorologists are suggesting possibility of a developing “El Nino” weather pattern, which means that Arizona could be in store for a wetter than normal winter. Arizona State Climatologist Nancy Selover will tell us more.
May 10, 2012
- U.S. Justice Department Sues Sheriff Joe Arpaio | Video
- The Justice Department has filed a federal civil lawsuit against Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio seeking remedies for what it claims is a pattern of discrimination by the Sheriff’s Office against Latinos. JJ Hensley of the Arizona Republic talks about the lawsuit and dueling press conferences held earlier in the day by the Justice Department and the MCSO.
April 4, 2012
- Sheriff Arpaio & U.S. Justice Department | Video
- Talks between the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office and the U.S. Department of Justice broke-down this week as they were trying to resolve a dispute over Justice Department allegations that the Sheriff’s Office engaged in a pattern of racial profiling. Arizona Republic reporter JJ Hensley provides details of the story.
December 15, 2011
- Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office Investigation | Video
- The U.S. Department of Justice has accused the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office of engaging in a pattern of unconstitutional policing, including racial profiling. Those are some of the findings from the Justice Department’s ongoing civil rights investigation of the agency led by Sheriff Joe Arpaio. Former U.S. Attorney for the District of Arizona, Paul Charlton, provides his perspective on this story.
February 5, 2009
- Mental Health Audit | Video
- A court-ordered audit reveals the private, for-profit company that has managed Maricopa County's behavioral health care system since 2007 has shown �a pattern of regression and significant declines in a number of areas.� The court-assigned monitor joins us to talk about the audit.