Search Results for: passenger
July 10, 2013
- Phoenix to Tucson Rail | Video
- The Arizona Department of Transportation has narrowed down the list to three possible sites for a passenger rail line from Phoenix to Tucson. Arizona Republic transportation reporter Sean Holstege will talk about the rail line as well as give us an update on the South Mountain Freeway and Interstate 11, the proposed Phoenix to Las Vegas interstate freeway.
October 17, 2012
- Phoenix to Tucson Passenger Rail | Video
- The Arizona Department of Transportation is studying a number of options for passenger rail service from Phoenix to Tucson. ADOT has identified several potential routes and is now asking for public input on those options. Sean Holstege, a transportation reporter for The Arizona Republic, provides the latest details on this story.
June 19, 2012
October 11, 2011
- Sky Harbor Passenger Increase | Video
- Despite the tough economy, air travel is up at Sky Harbor Airport. Sky Harbor Deputy Aviation Director Deborah Ostreicher discusses that and provides an update on the airportâ€™s Sky Train.
August 22, 2006
- sky Harbor Security
- There are some new restrictions for airline passengers related to the terrorism plot uncovered on August 9. British law enforcement made multiple arrests on suspicion of plotting to blow up passenger planes. The alleged plan was to simultaneously blow up several aircraft heading to the United States using benign liquids to make an explosive. For that reason, the U.S. Government raised the nation’s threat level and is prohibiting any liquids, including beverages, gels, and lotions from being carried onto airplanes. What does this mean in terms of security at Sky Harbor Airport? Paul Blue, Assistant Aviation Director at Sky Harbor Airport joins HORIZON.