Search Results for: nonprofits
May 5, 2015
- Arizona Giving and Leading: The Grant Network | Video
- The ASU Lodestar Center for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Innovation has joined with Valley Leadership to create a clearinghouse for nonprofits looking for funding and corporations looking to provide that funding. The Grant Network allows both parties to register their information and exchange opportunities. Julia Patrick of the Arizona Nonprofit Academy, which brings leadership, education and connectivity with collaboration to Arizona’s nonprofit community, and Nicole Almond Anderson, marketing manager of ASU Lodestar, will tell us more about the project.
December 24, 2012
- Giving & Leading: An Arizona Horizon Special | Video
- REPEAT FROM 06/15/2012.
Patrick McWhortor, President and CEO of Alliance of Arizona Nonprofits, shares the findings of a statewide survey of Arizona nonprofits contained in the report Borderline: Hope and Concern for Arizona Nonprofits. Find out how Arizona food banks are responding to the challenges of ending hunger; and how all nonprofits are finding creative new ways of doing business.
September 17, 2012
April 26, 2012
- Giving and Leading: Reinventing Nonprofits | Video
- Faced with declining resources and growing needs, nonprofits are finding new ways to survive and thrive by exploring partnerships, innovation and creative ways of doing business. Ellis Carter, a nationally recognized nonprofit law expert, addresses the variety of ways nonprofits are reinventing themselves.
March 5, 2012
- AZ Giving and Leading: Report on Nonprofits | Video
- Patrick McWhortor, President and CEO of Alliance of Arizona Nonprofits, shares the findings of a statewide survey of Arizona nonprofits contained in the new report Borderline: Hope and Concern for Arizona Nonprofits.
February 28, 2012
- Fast Pitch Philanthropy | Video
- On March 6th Social Venture Partners is holding its "2nd Annual Fast Pitch Social Innovation Expo." It’s the culmination of a seven-week training and mentoring program for innovative nonprofits that are effecting social change. Finalists have three minutes to make a “pitch” that could earn their nonprofit $100,000 in funding. SVP Executive Director Terri Wogan talks about the program.