Search Results for: monsoon
July 17, 2012
- Arizona Weather Update | Video
- An update on the drought that’s gripping the nation and a look at Arizona’s monsoon season with Randy Cerveny, a professor of geographical sciences who directs the meteorology program at Arizona State University.
June 14, 2012
- Monsoon Season | Video
- National Weather Service meteorologist Gary Woodall talks about the start of Arizona’s monsoon season.
July 12, 2010
- Monsoon | Video
- A look at Arizona’s monsoon with Randy Cerveny, director of the meteorology program at ASU.
September 3, 2009
- Arizona's Nonsoon | Video
- ASU Professor of Climatology Randy Cerveny discusses the monsoon that turned out to be more of a “nonsoon” and how the once fierce Hurricane Jimena could bring some rain to our state.
June 15, 2009
- The Start of the Monsoon | Video
- June 15th marks the official start of Arizona’s monsoon season. ASU’s Randy Cerveny talks about the monsoon and his new book “Weather’s Greatest Mysteries Solved!”
July 8, 2008
- Monsoon '08 | Video
- What is the prediction for this summer's monsoon? Tony Haffer, Meteorologist-in-Charge of the National Weather Service Phoenix office, joins us to track temperatures and rainfall amounts expected this summer, and to discuss the new calendar-based start date for the monsoon.