Search Results for: mittelstaedt
August 13, 2013
- U.S. Airways/American Airlines Merger | Video
- The U.S. Department of Justice has filed an antitrust lawsuit in an effort to block the merger of Tempe-based U.S. Airways and American Airlines. Airline expert Robert Mittelstaedt, who is also the former dean of Arizona State University’s W.P. Carey School of Business, will talk about the suit.
July 16, 2013
- U.S. Airways/American Airlines merger | Video
- U.S. Airways shareholders gave their stamp of approval to a merger between their airline and American Airlines. That pushes the merger closer to finalization. Robert Mittelstaedt, former dean of the Arizona State University W.P. Carey School of Business and an airline expert, will talk about what the latest move means to the upcoming merger.
January 10, 2013
- US Airways Merger | Video
- Robert Mittelstaedt, Dean of the W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University, talks about the proposed merger between US Airways and American Airlines, and what it could mean for the Valley and the airline industry.
December 25, 2012
- 2013 Economic Forecast | Video
- REPEAT FROM 12/17/12
Arizona State University economists Robert Mittelstaedt and Dennis Hoffman and Arizona Board of Regents economist Dan Anderson take a look back at the 2012 economy and a look forward at the outlook for 2013.
December 17, 2012
- 2013 Economic Forecast | Video
- Arizona State University economists Robert Mittelstaedt and Dennis Hoffman and economist Jim Rounds take a look back at the 2012 economy and a look forward at the outlook for 2013.
May 15, 2012
- ASU Economic Outlook | Video
- Economic experts from ASU’s W.P. Carey School of Business share their midyear economic forecasts for Arizona and the United States. Guests include: Robert Mittelstaedt, dean and professor of management, Lee McPheters, economics research professor and director of the JPMorgan Chase Economic Outlook Center; and Mike Orr, director of the Center for Real Estate Theory and Practice.
December 13, 2011
- Economic Forecast for 2012 | Video
- It looks as if the economic recovery is continuing, although at a slow pace. Arizona State University economists Robert Mittelstaedt and Dennis Hoffman and economist Elliott Pollack will take a look back at the 2011 economy and a look forward at the 2012 outlook.
July 13, 2011
- Cutting Taxes | Video
- Do government revenues increase when taxes are cut? It’s a claim often made in congress and the state legislature. ASU Economists Dennis Hoffman Dean Robert Mittelstaedt from the W.P. Carey School of Business will discuss the issue.
May 5, 2011
- Economic Outlook Luncheon | Video
- Find out what local economists had to say at the Annual Economic Outlook 2011 luncheon presented by the Economic Club of Phoenix.
June 29, 2009
- Economic Roundtable | Video
- There are reports that we have reached the bottom of the recession. Join Ted Simons as he hosts an economic roundtable with Arizona State University W.P. Carey School of Business Dean Robert Mittelstaedt, ASU economist Dennis Hoffman, and real estate expert Ben Sage.
February 20, 2006
- Join Michael Grant for a preview of the upcoming Transforming American Healthcare National Symposium 2006. Sponsored by the W.P. Carey School of Business at ASU, participants will discuss the future of healthcare. W.P. Carey Dean Robert Mittelstaedt and Joseph Anderson, CEO of Schaller Anderson are our guests.
- Disaster Response
- susan Cutter, Director of the Hazards Research Lab, an anti-terrorism research center for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security joins HORIZON to talk about the botched response to Hurricane Katrina.
April 4, 2005