Search Results for: markets
January 23, 2013
- Commercial Real Estate Market | Video
- CBRE has released a year-end report that shows positive news for the Valley’s office, industrial and retail real estate markets. Craig Henig, CBRE’s Senior Managing Director and Arizona Market Leader, talks about the report.
June 12, 2012
- Real Estate Future | Video
- As the Phoenix Area recovers from one of the worst real estate markets it has ever seen, will the same mistakes that resulted in the real estate bust be repeated? Mark Stapp, the Fred E. Taylor Professor in Real Estate and director of the Master of Real Estate Development (MRED) program at Arizona State University’s W. P. Carey School of Business, will discuss the possibilities of that happening again.
October 3, 2011
- Phoenix Exports | Video
- A panel was held recently on Phoenix's position in the global community and how the educational, political systems and commercial markets are shaping the global future of Phoenix. Dr. John Mathis, an economist from the Thunderbird School of Global Management will discuss Phoenix’s role in global markets.
June 16, 2010
- Economic Update | Video
- We’re hearing news on several fronts that the economy is improving. Arizona State University economists Jay Butler and Dennis Hoffman will discuss the latest, and talk about Arizona’s job and real estate markets.
June 2, 2010
- Mortgages Ltd. Properties | Video
- The collapse of the real estate and financial markets sent Mortgages Ltd., a real estate investment firm, into bankruptcy. The company has emerged from Chapter 11 and is now selling off assets to try to recoup money for investors. We’ll hear from former Arizona Land Commissioner Mark Winkleman who has been hired to oversee that process. And we’ll go inside two premier properties: the Centerpoint Towers in downtown Tempe and the Chateaux on Central brownstones in central Phoenix, which were recently sold to a company that plans to put them on the market by the end of the year.
October 1, 2008
- Financial Bailout | Video
- ASU finance professor, Herbert Kaufmann talks about the revised plan for rescuing U.S. financial markets.
April 28, 2005
- Budget talks
- state lawmakers continue to work on a budget. An update from the Senate president.
- Nursing shortage
- There's a nursing shortage in Arizona. One state lawmaker has a bill that would help ease that by helping to educate more nurses.
- Homeownership myths
- A new campaign designed to educate minorities about home buying myths kicked off today.