Search Results for: industrial
June 9, 2015
- Sustainability: Brownfield Grants | Video
- The United States Environmental Protection Agency has awarded $1.2 million in brownfield grants to three Arizona communities. The three are among 147 communities nationwide receiving funding to assess and clean up historically contaminated properties, known as brownfields, for reuse and development. Phoenix will get $400,000, and will use the money to target five industrial areas for environmental assessments. Rosanne Albright, program manager of the Phoenix Brownfields Program, will tell us more.
May 5, 2014
- Industrial Real Estate Market | Video
- We’ll get an update on the industrial real estate market in the Phoenix area. Anthony Lydon of Jones Lang LaSalle, a financial services firm, will talk about the state of the warehouse and manufacturing real estate market in the Valley.
April 7, 2014
- AZ Giving and Leading: Audubon Arizona | Video
- We’ll take you on a hike along the Rio Salado Habitat Restoration Area in Phoenix. That’s where Audubon Arizona holds regular hikes, talks and events to promote awareness about the diverse wildlife in our state. Find out how 600-acres were transformed from an industrial dump into a home for more than 200 species of birds, jackrabbits, coyotes, beavers and other wildlife.
January 23, 2013
- Commercial Real Estate Market | Video
- CBRE has released a year-end report that shows positive news for the Valley’s office, industrial and retail real estate markets. Craig Henig, CBRE’s Senior Managing Director and Arizona Market Leader, talks about the report.