Search Results for: governance
August 18, 2015
- Arizona State Bar Revisions | Video
- Changes are being considered for the State Bar of Arizona, an organization that helps ensure the professionalism and competence of lawyers in our state. The Task Force on the Review of the Role and Governance Structure of the State Bar of Arizona created a draft report during meetings over the past year on its findings and recommendations. Arizona Supreme Court Justice Rebecca White Berch chaired the task force and will talk about recommended changes for the state bar.
March 25, 2014
- Modern Governance Research | Video
- Congress has some of its lowest approval ratings ever. Arizona State University researchers will join an elite group of international experts to study ways to improve governance. Erik Johnston, director of the Center for Policy Informatics at Arizona State University, and Justin Longo, also of the Center for Policy Informatics, will help study new uses of technologies, data, and public engagement to design innovative government programs. Johnston and Longo will talk about their efforts.
April 26, 2012
- Arizona Town Hall: Civic Engagement | Video
- The 100th Arizona Town Hall is exploring the topic of civic engagement and how to get citizens more involved in their government and their communities. Guests include: Kelly Campbell Rawlings, an assistant Research Professor and Co-Director of the Participatory Governance Initiative for ASU’s School of Public Affairs; Jane Prescott-Smith, Managing Director of the National Institute of Civil Discourse at the UofA; and Alberto Olivas, Director of the Center for Civic Participation for Maricopa Community Colleges.