Search Results for: freeze
April 9, 2012
- Tuition Freeze at ASU | Video
- For the first time in about 20 years, the Arizona Board of Regents voted to freeze undergraduate in-state tuition at ASU. Glen Nelson, the Board’s chief operating officer, explains the current tuition plans at ASU, UA and NAU.
August 4, 2011
- Medicaid Enrollment Freeze Hearing | Video
- Arizona has capped enrollment for childless adults in the state’s Medicaid program known as AHCCCS. Meanwhile, a challenge to the enrollment freeze was heard this week in Superior court. Arizona Republic Reporter Mary K. Reinhart talks about what went on at the hearing.
July 7, 2011
- Medicaid Enrollment Freeze | Video
- Anne Ronan from the Arizona Center for Law in the Public Interest discusses the impact of freezing enrollment for childless adults in the AHCCCS program.
June 30, 2011
- Higher Education Funding | Video
- Incoming Chairman of the Arizona Board of Regents Fred DuVal talks about his priorities which include a one-year tuition freeze and predictable levels of state funding at Arizona’s public universities.
June 29, 2011
May 26, 2011
- Arizona ArtBeat: Saving the Ice House | Video
- The Ice House, a unique art space and gallery in Phoenix’ warehouse district, is on the verge of closing due to financial challenges, but a group of local artists is trying to rescue the place. We’ll show you what they’re doing to help.
April 4, 2011
- AHCCCS Budget | Video
- State lawmakers and the governor are proposing big cuts to the state’s health insurance for the poor. Tom Betlach, director of the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System, will talk about how those cuts will impact his agency and its clients.
Kim VanPelt, associate director of Arizona Health Futures for St. Luke’s Health Initiatives, will explain what the proposed AHCCCS enrollment freeze will mean for Arizona’s Medicaid population and their health care providers.