Search Results for: fourth
July 2, 2014
- Gas Prices/4th of July Travel | Video
- The summer travel season is reaching its peak with the Fourth of July holiday coming up. In Arizona, gas prices are on the upswing. Linda Gorman of AAA Arizona will discuss gas prices and the number of Arizonans expected to head out for the 4th of July weekend.
June 5, 2014
- Arizona Artbeat: Hooray for Hollywood | Video
- The Phoenix Art Museum is hosting the $1.5 million “Hollywood Costume” exhibit. It features more than 100 costumes, including Marilyn Monroe’s flowing dress from “The Seven Year Itch”, Darth Vadar’s black suit and cape from “Star Wars” and Judy The Phoenix Art Museum is hosting the $1.5 million “Hollywood Costume” exhibit. It features more than 100 costumes, including Marilyn Monroe’s flowing dress from “The Seven Year Itch,” Darth Vadar’s black suit and cape from “Star Wars” and Judy Garland’s blue-and-white gingham pinafore from “The Wizard of Oz.” Phoenix is the fourth and final stop for the exhibit, which returns to Hollywood after its Arizona run ends on July 6.
August 15, 2012
- VOTE 2012: CD4 Republican Primary Debate | Video
- A debate featuring Congressman Paul Gosar; State Senator Ron Gould; and radio station owner Rick Murphy, the three candidates competing in the Republican primary election for Arizona’s Fourth Congressional District.
July 2, 2012
- Fireworks Rules | Video
- Certain consumer fireworks are legal in Arizona around the Fourth of July, but just because you can buy them doesn’t mean you can shoot them off. Brian Scholl, Fire Prevention Expert for the Phoenix Fire Department, explains the rules.
July 4, 2011
June 30, 2011
June 29, 2011
- Fireworks | Video
- A discussion on the law on whether you can buy and use fireworks with Todd Harms.
July 4, 2008
April 15, 2008
- Escape author | Video
- At age 18, Carolyn Jessop was the fourth wife of a man more than three times her age and had eight children in 12 years. After 17 years in the abusive, bigamist marriage, she fled Colorado City with her children, ages two to 15. Jessop talks with Merry Lucero about her flight from the fundamentalist Mormon community and her book, "Escape". Plus we talk with state representative David Lujan about what can be done about bigamist communities here in Arizona.
July 4, 2007
July 4, 2006
August 29, 2005
- Meth Task Force
- Phoenix officials have formed a task force to fight the prevalence of methamphetamine in the Valley. Phoenix Councilman Tom Simplot joins Michael Grant to discuss potential ordinances to restrict the sale of pseudoephedrine, the primary ingredient used to make meth.
- Base Realignment
- The Base Realignment And Closure Commission has voted to close Mesa's Air Force Research Lab.
- Arizona Stories: Elizabeth Hudson Smith
- Discover the extraordinary story of an African-American woman's experience in the early days of Wickenburg.