Search Results for: fallout
June 3, 2014
- Downwinders | Video
- They’re called “Downwinders”; people affected by the fallout from nuclear testing in Nevada during the 1950s and early 60s. Many of those impacted lived in Northern Arizona, like John Hanna Sr. of Prescott, who died this past October of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Hanna’s widow Sherrie Hanna will discuss the impact of nuclear fallout on Northern Arizona residents and what she’d like to see done to address the issue.
October 3, 2013
- Political Fallout of Government Shutdown | Video
- As the federal government shutdown continues, both political parties continue to blame each other. Arizona State University political science professor Richard Herrera will discuss the political fallout of the shutdown.
February 20, 2012
- Sheriff Paul Babeu | Video
- Marcus Dell’Artino of FirstStrategic, Communications & Public Affairs comments on the political fallout facing Pinal County Sheriff and Congressional candidate Paul Babeu after allegations that the Sheriff threatened to deport an ex boyfriend.
November 11, 2011
July 7, 2010
- Business Leaders Respond to SB 1070 | Video
- The economic fallout from SB 1070 has grabbed the attention of Arizona’s business community. Hear how it’s reacting to the matter. Guests include Debbie Johnson, President and CEO of the Arizona Hotel and Lodging Association; Former Phoenix Mayor Paul Johnson, the CEO of Old World Homes and a member of GPEC’s Board of Directors; and Glenn Hamer, CEO of the Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
November 29, 2006
- Regional School District Woes
- Former State Schools Superintendent Lisa Graham Keegan talks about the current problems the District is having dealing with the Sandra Dowling fallout and the future of the Pappas Schools For the Homeless.
January 17, 2006
- Jack Abramoff Fallout
- How will the lobbyist's indictment and subsequent pleas affect Arizona's Congressional delegation? Rep. John Shaddeg is running for the House Majority Leader position vacated by Tom DeLay. Rep. J.D. Hayworth has been named as one of five legislators who are currently being investigated, and Senator John McCain is pushing for lobbyist reform.