Search Results for: enterprise
August 6, 2014
- Arizona Technology and Innovation: 2014 Innovation Arizona Summit | Video
- The 2014 Innovation Arizona Summit takes place in Scottsdale August 14. The summit is a joint effort of the Arizona SciTech Festival, the MIT Enterprise Forum Phoenix and the Arizona Commerce Authority. It will explore the lifecycle of innovation from inspiration to commercialization. The summit will also enable collaborators to network and engage in discussions about science, technology, entrepreneurship and innovation. Jeremy Babendure, executive director of the Arizona SciTech Festival and Robert Green, CEO of EndoVantage, will discuss the innovation summit.
June 4, 2014
- International School of Biomedical Diagnostics | Video
- Arizona State University and Dublin City University are joining forces to develop the International School of Biomedical Diagnostics, in collaboration with Ventana Medical Systems Inc. The school will be launched in August 2014 at ASU and September 2014 at DCU. Mara G. Aspinall, president and CEO of Ventana Medical Systems, and Sethuraman “Panch” Panchanathan, senior vice president of ASU’s Office of Knowledge Enterprise Development, will discuss the new school.
November 25, 2013
- Spirit of Enterprise Awards | Video
- Every year, the W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University hands out Spirit of Enterprise Awards to local businesses to honor them for ethics, energy and excellence in entrepreneurship. Gary Naumann, director of the Spirit of Enterprise Center, will talk about the award winners.
October 7, 2013
- Manufacturing Grant | Video
- The Greater Phoenix Economic Council and Arizona State University were awarded a $170,000 grant from the U.S. Department of Commerce to accelerate manufacturing and aid in job creation. The “Investing in Manufacturing Communities Partnership” grant will be used to plan for an Innovation and Commercialization Center for Advanced Manufacturing in the Phoenix area. GPEC President and CEO Barry Broome and Sethuraman “Panch” Panchanathan, Senior Vice President for ASU’s Office of Knowledge Enterprise Development, will discuss the grant and the planned manufacturing center.
November 1, 2012
- Spirit of Enterprise Awards | Video
- For the 16th year, ASU is honoring Arizona companies for excellence in ethics, energy and entrepreneurship. Gary Naumann, Director of the Spirit of Enterprise Center at ASU’s W.P. Carey School of Business, talks about this year’s award winners.
October 17, 2012
- AZ Tech & Innovation: ASU Research Building | Video
- ASU has opened its new Interdisciplinary Science and Technology Building 4 (ISTB4). Sethuraman Panchanathan, Senior Vice President of ASU’s Office of Knowledge Enterprise Development, describes what this state-of-the-art research facility has to offer.
January 24, 2012
- Energy Efficiency | Video
- Horizon continues its look at sustainability with a house that can save up to 90-percent of its energy costs. The traveling German structure is called "Das Haus," and it is currently on display at Tempe Town Lake, near the Tempe Center for the Arts.
November 8, 2011
- ASU Spirit of Enterprise Awards | Video
- Gary Naumann, director of the Spirit of Enterprise Center for ASU’s W.P. Carey School of Business, talks about the 15th annual Spirit of Enterprise Awards honoring some of Arizona’s top entrepreneurs.
November 22, 2010
- University Realignment | Video
- The Arizona Board of Regents members Anne Mariucci and Fred DuVal discuss the Board’s plan to realign the Arizona University System into an enterprise model.
March 30, 2010
- Tax Incentives | Video
- A look at how local communities and the state use tax incentives to attract business and grow jobs with economic development expert Ioanna Morfessis, president and chief strategist of IO.INC; Economist Elliott D. Pollack; Bob Robb, columnist, Arizona Republic; and Steve Voeller, president of the Arizona Free Enterprise Club.
July 28, 2008
- Fueling Trouble: T.I.M.E. Initiative | Video
- We begin a four-part series on the rising cost of fuel and transportation issues in the state. Tonight we discuss the Transportation and Infrastructure Moving Arizona's Economy (T.I.M.E.) initiative. Proponent Martin Schultz, government affairs vice president for Pinnacle West Capital Corporation, debates opponent Steve Voeller of the Arizona Free Enterprise Club.