Search Results for: enterprise
November 1, 2012
- Spirit of Enterprise Awards | Video
- For the 16th year, ASU is honoring Arizona companies for excellence in ethics, energy and entrepreneurship. Gary Naumann, Director of the Spirit of Enterprise Center at ASU’s W.P. Carey School of Business, talks about this year’s award winners.
October 17, 2012
- AZ Tech & Innovation: ASU Research Building | Video
- ASU has opened its new Interdisciplinary Science and Technology Building 4 (ISTB4). Sethuraman Panchanathan, Senior Vice President of ASU’s Office of Knowledge Enterprise Development, describes what this state-of-the-art research facility has to offer.
January 24, 2012
- Energy Efficiency | Video
- Horizon continues its look at sustainability with a house that can save up to 90-percent of its energy costs. The traveling German structure is called "Das Haus," and it is currently on display at Tempe Town Lake, near the Tempe Center for the Arts.
November 8, 2011
- ASU Spirit of Enterprise Awards | Video
- Gary Naumann, director of the Spirit of Enterprise Center for ASU’s W.P. Carey School of Business, talks about the 15th annual Spirit of Enterprise Awards honoring some of Arizona’s top entrepreneurs.
November 22, 2010
- University Realignment | Video
- The Arizona Board of Regents members Anne Mariucci and Fred DuVal discuss the Board’s plan to realign the Arizona University System into an enterprise model.
March 30, 2010
- Tax Incentives | Video
- A look at how local communities and the state use tax incentives to attract business and grow jobs with economic development expert Ioanna Morfessis, president and chief strategist of IO.INC; Economist Elliott D. Pollack; Bob Robb, columnist, Arizona Republic; and Steve Voeller, president of the Arizona Free Enterprise Club.
July 28, 2008
- Fueling Trouble: T.I.M.E. Initiative | Video
- We begin a four-part series on the rising cost of fuel and transportation issues in the state. Tonight we discuss the Transportation and Infrastructure Moving Arizona's Economy (T.I.M.E.) initiative. Proponent Martin Schultz, government affairs vice president for Pinnacle West Capital Corporation, debates opponent Steve Voeller of the Arizona Free Enterprise Club.