Search Results for: enroll
March 25, 2014
- ACA Deadline | Video
- The March 31 deadline to enroll for insurance under the Affordable Care Act is fast approaching. Cheryl O'Donnell of Enroll America will bring us up to date on the latest in efforts to enroll Arizonans for health insurance.
December 11, 2013
- Healthcare Marketplace | Video
- The Healthcare Marketplace will be available until Dec. 23 for those seeking insurance coverage by Jan. 1 under the Affordable Care Act. Pati Urias of AZ Enroll America will talk about the “Get Covered America” campaign, an effort to get people enrolled in health care coverage.
November 5, 2013
- Healthcare Website Issues | Video
- The website to enroll for insurance under the Affordable Care Act has been plagued with problems since its rollout. Ken Colburn of the Data Doctors will talk about the issues with the site.
September 30, 2013
- Affordable Care Act | Video
- Registration for the Health Insurance Marketplace starts October 1. The regional administrator for Arizona’s Medicaid program, David Sayen, will discuss the Marketplace, how it works, and how Arizonans without health insurance can get ready to enroll in coverage.
- Health Insurance Marketplace Navigators | Video
- Over $5 million in federal grants have been awarded to community organizations in Arizona to help people enroll in the Health Insurance Marketplace. The Arizona Alliance for Community Health Centers has received over $2 million of that money. Tara McCollum Plese, Senior Director for External Affairs for the Alliance, will talk about her agency's role as a Marketplace Navigator.
September 11, 2013
- Health Insurance Marketplace | Video
- The regional administrator for Arizona’s Medicaid program will be in the state Wednesday and Thursday to talk about the Health Insurance Marketplace. David Sayen’s agency will be in charge of the health exchange in Arizona, and he will discuss the Marketplace, how it works, and how Arizonans without health insurance, or who buy their own insurance, can get ready to enroll in coverage.
December 20, 2006
- NAU President John Haeger
- The president of Northern Arizona University discusses the new Arizona Universities Network that will allow students to enroll in online courses from any of the Arizona state universities. Through this consortium, students will have access to nearly 1,500 online classes.