Search Results for: decline
October 14, 2014
- Vote 2014: Proposition 122, Sovereignty Amendment | Video
- Proposition 122 would allow Arizona to decline to use state and local tax money to enforce what proponents of the constitutional amendment say is bad federal law. Jonathan Paton of the Yes on 122 campaign and Sandy Bahr, director of the Grand Canyon Chapter of the Sierra Club, will debate the pros and cons of the measure.
November 15, 2012
- Child Fatality Report | Video
- 837 Arizona kids died last year according to the Arizona Child Fatality Review Program’s 19th annual report. The overall number of child deaths continues to decline, but homicides and suicides are on the rise. Find out more about the report from Will Humble, Director of the State Department of Health Services, and Dana Wolfe Naimark, President and CEO of Children’s Action Alliance.
April 5, 2012
September 23, 2010
- Arizona's Poor Civic Health | Video
- The Arizona Civic Health Index finds that Arizonans are not as well informed as people in other states, voter turnout continues to decline and residents feel a disconnected with their elected leaders. Lattie Coor, of the Center for the Future of Arizona, discusses the report.
June 15, 2009
- Housing Prices | Video
- The decline in housing prices is slowing down. One Arizona State University professor says that could mean we've reached the bottom of the housing market crisis. ASU professor Karl Guntermann will talk about the new report on housing prices.
October 4, 2007
- Governor Janet Napolitano
- The state faces a $600 million shortfall as tax revenues decline. Governor Janet Napolitano will talk about this issue and more during her monthly appearance on HORIZON.