Search Results for: customer rage
November 27, 2013
- Customer Rage Study | Video
- The holiday shopping season has been pushed back even earlier than ever before. With that season upon us, a new study on “customer rage,” designed in part by Arizona State University’s W.P. Carey School of Business, shows more of us are unhappy with our shopping experience. Professor Mary Jo Bitner, executive director of the Center for Services Leadership at ASU, will discuss the study.
May 19, 2011
- Sustainability: SRP Sustainable Energy | Video
- On May 23rd, Salt River Project’s Board of Directors is scheduled to vote on a plan to increase the amount of renewable energy it produces and reduce its energy load through energy efficiencies. Discussing the plan are Salt River Project officials Debbie Kimberly and John Coggins; Jeff Schlegel of the Southwest Energy Efficiency Project; and Amanda Ormond, a clean energy consultant who is also an SRP customer.
July 12, 2010
- US Airways | Video
- Among the five largest domestic airlines, US Airways came in first during the month of May in on-time performance, baggage handling and fewest customer complaints. US Airways Chief Operating Officer Robert Isom talks about the progress the company is making.
February 13, 2006
- Phoenix Bond 101
- On March 14, Phoenix voters will be asked to approve $878.5 million dollars in bonds. HORIZON looks at the measures in a four-part series.
Find out about the process and background of the bond election: how were the bonds and dollar amounts determined.
Also, HORIZON examines Proposition 1 - For new fire and police buildings,
and Proposition 2 - Using technology to improve police and fire protection, government efficiency, customer service and access to voting.
Find out more, visit the companion Web site.