Search Results for: contract
June 17, 2015
- Coyotes Agreement | Video
- The Glendale city council decided to go ahead and cancel its arena contracts with the Arizona Coyotes.
But what are the legal ramifications of the city’s move, and what responsibilities do the coyotes have in re-working a contract that’s detrimental to the city? Scottsdale attorney Randy Nussbaum provides context at 5:30.
June 10, 2015
- Arizona Coyotes | Video
- The Glendale City Council is considering whether to cancel its services management contract and lease agreement with the Arizona Coyotes. Mike Sunnucks of the Phoenix Business Journal will bring us up to date.
September 4, 2014
- Naming Rights | Video
- U.S. Airways Center will have a different name soon. American Airlines, which merged with U.S. Airways, announced it will not renew the name rights contract for the basketball arena. Scott Harkey, President of Owens Harkey, an ad agency in Phoenix, will discuss the business of naming rights.
June 5, 2012
- Forest Restoration Contract | Video
- Navajo County Supervisor David Tenney shares his concerns about a major forest-thinning contract that was recently awarded to Pioneer Forest Products by the U.S. Forest Service.
February 23, 2010
- New Solar Power Plant | Video
- The City of Phoenix has awarded a contract to Tessera Solar for a new 250-megawatt solar power plant to be located at the city’s landfill in Buckeye. It will be able to provide power to 50,000 homes. Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon and a representative of Tessera Solar will discuss the project.