Search Results for: connections
January 21, 2013
- Giving & Leading: An Arizona Horizon Special | Video
- Visit SpoFit, a Valley fitness center designed for people with disabilities; see what Native American Connections is doing to help Native Americans in need of housing and other critical services; the leader of the Veterans Medical Leadership Council explains how the VMLC improves the health and well-being of veterans in need.
October 29, 2012
- Giving and Leading: Native American Connections | Video
- President and CEO of Native American Connections Diana Yazzie-Devine talks about her nonprofit that provides behavioral health services, affordable housing and economic development opportunities to Native Americans in the Phoenix area and tribal communities.
June 15, 2006
- ASU Summer Institute on Community
- Arizona State University and Valley of the Sun United Way are partnering for a three-day workshop focused on strengthening connections between various community groups, researchers, academics, students and social service professionals. The program will provide students and community organizations to the most recent developments in community research and practice. Valley of the Sun United Way Vice President, Community Initiatives Trinity Donovan joins Michael Grant in the studio.
To learn more, visit the ASU Summer Institute Web site.