Search Results for: cars
April 28, 2014
- Future of Cars | Video
- Cars will be changing a lot over the next few years. Collision avoidance systems, cameras and vehicle-to-vehicle communication are expected to become commonplace, but also bring up privacy issues. Other everyday car features such as keys and spare tires will be going away. Jim Prueter, the car buying expert for AAA Arizona, will discuss the future of cars.
March 27, 2014
- Arizona ArtBeat: Automotive Art | Video
- Brenda Priddy is known as one of the world’s top automotive “spy” photographers, snapping photos of test vehicles before they are shown to the public. She’s turned her lens to photographing cars artistically. We’ll show you Priddy’s art photography, on display in Chandler, and talk to her about that and her work as an automotive spy photographer.
August 2, 2011
- Electric Vehicle Project Update | Video
- The latest on the EV Project - a massive deployment of electric vehicle chargers in the U.S. - with Don Karner, ECOtality North America's President.
February 10, 2010
- Electric Cars | Video
- Jonathan Read, the President and CEO of Scottsdale-based Ecotality, talks about his company’s involvement in the largest roll-out of electric vehicle infrastructure in U.S. history.
July 30, 2008
- Fueling Trouble: Alternative Fuel | Video
- With rising gas prices, sales of SUVs and trucks are down, and more people are opting for fuel-efficient, gasoline-powered cars. We discuss the alternatives to gas-powered cars with ASU professors who specialize in alternative fuel vehicles.
November 16, 2006
- Fuel Mileage
- since 1996, nine of the 13 major car manufacturers selling cars in the United States have actually had a decrease in the average gas mileage of the vehicles they sell. Phyllis Rowe of the Arizona Consumer Council will talk about a grassroots effort to increase fuel mileage of vehicles.
February 7, 2005
- Consumer Protection Week
- From used cars to credit cards, consumers are complaining to the Attorney General's office after being victimized. Today, the office is kicking off consumer protection week. This year's theme, protecting your financial security, educate yourself, protect yourself, empower yourself.