Search Results for: buyers
December 12, 2013
- Housing Report | Video
- A new report shows the Phoenix-area housing market is ending the year with a drop in demand and activity. The report also shows reluctance on the part of first-time home buyers, especially those under 30, to jump into the housing market. Mike Orr, director of the Center for Real Estate Theory and Practice at the W. P. Carey School of Business, will talk about his report.
March 6, 2013
- Real Estate Update | Video
- The real estate market in Arizona is showing signs of vitality. Values are up, investors are still buying, but more regular buyers are entering the market. Arizona Republic real estate reporter Catherine Reagor will bring us up to date.
May 8, 2012
- Selling the Phoenix Coyotes | Video
- The NHL has announced a preliminary agreement to sell the Phoenix Coyotes to a group of buyers led by former San Jose Sharks CEO Greg Jamison. Phoenix Business Journal reporter Mike Sunnucks explains what must happen to formalize the agreement.
June 23, 2011
- The American Dream of Homeownership | Video
- Houses are more affordable than theyâ€™ve been for years, but buying a house can be challenging and some potential buyers are leery about jumping into the market. Hear what experts have to say about the current status of the American dream of owning a home.
July 13, 2006
- Real Estate Values
- The skyrocketing housing values of last year created a seller’s market. Now buyers are finding themselves in the power position. Find out what both parties should consider in the coming months.
May 16, 2005
- Housing market
- The Valley is undergoing a housing boom but are more buyers unable to pay the high prices?