Search Results for: budgets
April 13, 2015
- University Budgets | Video
- Arizona’s three universities lost nearly $100 million in funding during the recently-ended legislative session. Mark Killian, chair of the Arizona Board of Regents, which oversees the universities, will discuss that issue and more.
March 2, 2015
- University Funding | Video
- Governor Doug Ducey has proposed cutting nearly $78 million from university budgets in Arizona. Arizona Board of Regents President Eileen Klein will discuss the possible impact of that possible cut.
January 6, 2014
- Social Services/Legislature | Video
- Budgets for social services in Arizona have been hard-hit in the past few years. Join social services advocates as they talk about what they would like to see from the Arizona legislature in its upcoming session. Dana Naimark, president and CEO of the Children’s Action Alliance, Andrew Morrill, president of the Arizona Education Association and Tara McCollum Plese of the Arizona Alliance for Community Health Centers will discuss issues important to social services advocates.
May 7, 2007
- One on One
- John Loredo of Tequida And Gutierrez and Barrett Marson, communications director for the State House Of Representatives, debate the budgets currently being considered by the legislature.
May 3, 2007
- Budget Battle
- The Arizona House and Senate have both released state budgets. They are working to settle some differences. Tribune reporter Dennis Welch will join us to talk about the legislative budget proposals.
February 9, 2005
- school Nutrition
- Will removing soda and candy from vending machines and school sales have a negative fiscal impact on school budgets?