Search Results for: biosciences
July 5, 2013
- AZ Technology & Innovation: Biosciences Roadmap Anniversary | Video
- The 10th anniversary of Arizona’s Bioscience Roadmap was celebrated this year. The Bioscience Roadmap led to the development of Arizona’s bioscience sector. Find out more about the roadmap, its development and the status of Arizona’s bioscience sector from Martin Shultz, Chairman of the Bioscience Roadmap Steering Committee, and Brad Halvorson of the Flinn Foundation.
February 20, 2012
- Economic Growth: Biosciences Employment | Video
- Employment in the biosciences field in Arizona has grown 41 percent over the past 10 years, showing growth even during the Recession. Marty Shultz, chair of Arizona’s Bioscience Roadmap Steering Committee, will talk about employment in the biosciences sector.
November 19, 2009
- Maintaining Arizona’s Bioscience Momentum | Video
- The Arizona Biosciences Roadmap Steering Committee has identified “Four Key Needs” to maintain Arizona’s recent momentum in building its bioscience industry. We’ll discuss those needs with Stuart Flynn, Dean of University of Arizona College of Medicine - Phoenix in partnership with Arizona State University; Craig Thatcher, Exec. Dean of the ASU College of Nursing and Health Innovation; and Don Keuth, President of the Phoenix Community Alliance.
December 13, 2007
- Biosciences update | Video
- It's been ten years since an effort was started to make Arizona a leader in the Biosciences. John Murphy of the Flinn Foundation will tell us how we are doing.
November 8, 2005
- Biodesign and Biotechnology
- The recent Arizona Town Hall studied the benefits of maximizing Arizona's opportunities in the biosciences and biotechnology. In part, it found that Arizona has a substantial skilled workforce, but needs to build greater capacity for the 21st century bioscience and biotechnology economy.