Search Results for: basin
December 12, 2012
- Colorado River Basin Study | Video
- We’ll take a look at what a new report new says about the Colorado River’s ability to meet Arizona’s growing need for water with Sandra A. Fabritz-Whitney, the Director of Arizona’s Department of Water Resources. The Colorado River Basin Water Supply and Demand Study is being released this week at the Colorado River Water Users Association Annual Conference in Las Vegas.
June 21, 2011
- Colorado River Water Supply | Video
- Central Arizona Project General Manager David Modeer talks about the Colorado River Basin Water Supply & Demand Study, a collaborative effort between the federal government and seven western states to assess the adequacy of Colorado River water now and in the future.
June 13, 2005
- Water Fight
- secretary of the Interior Gale Norton has ruled that water from Lake Powell will flow into Lake Mead. That decision has upper basin states worried about drought, but lower basin states including Arizona, Nevada and California, are applauding the ruling. The Director of the Arizona Department of Water Resources, Herb Guenther, joins us to discuss the ruling's implications.