Search Results for: asian
March 7, 2013
- Citrus Bug | Video
- There’s been a dramatic increase in western Arizona of a bug that can do tremendous damage to citrus trees. The Asian Citrus Psyllid carries greening disease, otherwise known as Huanglongbing. Once a tree is infected it will die. The disease could damage our state’s Citrus crop, one of the Five Cs that adds $37 million dollars a year to Arizona’s economy. John Caravett, a of the Arizona Department of Agriculture, will tell us more.
February 19, 2013
- Asian Voting Rate | Video
- Much has been said about the Hispanic vote this past presidential election, but Asians voted for the president at an even higher rate. Find out more about the Asian vote with Arizona State University Asian American Pacific Studies Professor Wei Li.
November 13, 2008
- Obama Administration | Video
- President-Elect Barack Obama continues his transition to power. Arizona State University Political Science Professor Rudy Espino talks about Obama's transition to power.
- Arizona Asian-American Report | Video
- A report on Asian-Americans and Pacific Islanders in Arizona is being released for the first time. Learn about Arizona's Asian-American and Pacific Islander population from Dr. Karen Leong. The report is being issued by the Arizona State University Asian Pacific American Studies program and the ASU Public Affairs Office.
- Teacher of the Year | Video
- Arizona's Teacher of the Year has been named. Meet Kyrene Elementary Math Teacher Sarah Baird