Search Results for: apple
June 17, 2014
- AZ Technology and Innovation: Mesa High Tech Corridor | Video
- The city of Mesa is looking to set up a high-tech corridor on land near the Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport and a factory owned by Apple Inc. Mesa City Councilman Scott Somers and Barry Broome, President and CEO of the Greater Phoenix Economic Council, will discuss the proposal for a new high-tech corridor in Mesa.
November 5, 2013
- New Apple Plant | Video
- Apple has chosen Mesa as the site of its newest manufacturing plant. The facility will create 700 quality jobs in its first year of operation and 1,300 construction jobs. Arizona State University W.P. Carey School of Business professor Arnie Maltz will discuss the impact of the new plant.
May 28, 2013
- IRS, Apple Inc. Problems | Video
- The Internal Revenue Service is facing scrutiny for allegedly targeting conservative groups for audits. Also, Apple Inc. is being criticized for moving profits off shore in an alleged effort to avoid U.S. taxes. Adam Chodorow, Arizona State University Tax Professor and Associate Dean for Innovative Ventures, will talk about both issues.
April 17, 2013
- AZ Technology & Innovation: High School App Developer | Video
- Perry Waxman is just 18 and still in high school in Phoenix, but is already a member of Apple's Developer Network. He’s created two successful apps after teaching himself how to code. Waxman will talk about his apps and his future.
April 1, 2010
- Tablet computers | Video
- As Apple prepares for the release of its new tablet computer, the iPad, ASU journalism professor Tim McGuire shares his thoughts about how the device may impact the way we get our news.