Search Results for: airlines
February 14, 2013
- US Airways Merger Finalized | Video
- U.S. Airways and American Airlines made it official that the two carriers will merge to create the world's biggest airline. The new airline will be called American Airlines, be headed by current U.S. Airways chair Doug Parker, and be based in Dallas.
January 10, 2013
- US Airways Merger | Video
- Robert Mittelstaedt, Dean of the W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University, talks about the proposed merger between US Airways and American Airlines, and what it could mean for the Valley and the airline industry.
June 12, 2012
- U.S. Airways Merger | Video
- Adjunct Professor of Global Marketing for the Thunderbird School of Global Management Rick Baer talks about the potential impacts of a merger between US Airways and American Airlines from a marketing perspective.
April 23, 2012
July 12, 2010
- US Airways | Video
- Among the five largest domestic airlines, US Airways came in first during the month of May in on-time performance, baggage handling and fewest customer complaints. US Airways Chief Operating Officer Robert Isom talks about the progress the company is making.
May 1, 2008
- United-U.S. Airways merger | Video
- There's talk of a merger between local airline U.S. Airways and United Airlines. Arizona State University aviation law professor Michael Pearson discusses the potential merger and its possible impacts.
November 15, 2006
- U.S Airways - Delta
- Tempe-based U.S. Airways is making an $8 billion offer to buy Delta Airlines and merge the two companies. We talk with The Business Journal's Mike Sunnucks about the offer and what it would mean to the airline and the state.