Search Results for: abortion
May 22, 2013
- Abortion Ban Ruling | Video
- The ninth circuit court of appeals struck down an Arizona law which bans abortions after 20 weeks. Arizona State University law professor Paul Bender talks about the ruling.
July 25, 2012
- Arizona Abortion Law Hearing | Video
- A federal judge in Phoenix heard testimony Wednesday on a legal challenge to a new Arizona law, set to go into effect August 2nd, that bans abortions after 20 weeks. Capitol Media Services reporter Howard Fischer describes what was said during and after the hearing.
April 24, 2007
- Cronkite-Eight Poll
- What do Arizonans think about the recent decision by the U.S. Supreme Court on partial birth abortion? Are President Bush's approval ratings as low in Arizona as they are in the rest of the nation? Those are a couple of questions we asked registered Arizona voters in the latest Cronkite-Eight Poll. Poll Director Bruce Merrill and his Associate Director Tara Blanc will discuss the results.
Read the complete Poll results.
April 19, 2007
- Abortion Ruling
- The United States Supreme Court has upheld a ban on partial birth abortion. ASU Law Professor Paul Bender talks about the impact of the ruling.
May 4, 2006