Search Results for: Tohono
September 11, 2012
- Casino Land Near Glendale | Video
- The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals has issued a ruling that puts the Tohono O’odham Nation a step closer to building a casino on land it owns near the City of Glendale, Arizona. Phoenix Business Journal reporter Mike Sunnucks provides an update on the ruling and the latest news about efforts to keep the Phoenix Coyotes in Glendale.
April 25, 2011
- Glendale Casino Update | Video
- Get the latest information on efforts by the Tohono O’odham Indian nation to build a casino in Glendale. The Phoenix Business Journal’s Mike Sunnucks will bring us up to date.
May 27, 2010
- Glendale Casino Opponents | Video
- Attorney for the City of Glendale Craig Tindall and Manuel Joseph, Lt. Governor of the Gila River Indian Community, explain their opposition to the Tohono O’odham Nation’s plans to build a resort casino on land in the West Valley.
May 26, 2010
- Glendale Casino | Video
- Tohono O’odham Nation Chairman Ned Norris, Jr. discusses his tribes efforts to build a resort/casino in the West Valley.