Search Results for: Intel
April 10, 2013
- AZ Technology & Innovation: Intel International Science and Engineering Fair | Video
- The Intel International Science and Engineering Fair will be held May 12-17 at the Phoenix Convention Center, with aspiring scientists from all over the world competing. Renee Levin, Intel’s community engagement manager, will talk about the fair. Sarah Sakha, a student from Xavier High School, will talk about her winning project, which seeks to develop emergency food products used in famine relief.
January 30, 2013
April 18, 2012
- Economic Growth: Chandler & Intel | Video
- Chandler Mayor Jay Tibshraeny talks about the potential economic impact of Intel’s new $5 billion fabrication facility that’s currently being built in his city and what Chandler has done to position itself as a leading manufacturing hub for the state’s high tech industry.
January 10, 2012
- Sustainability: Valley of the Sunflowers | Video
- See what happens when a dirt lot in downtown Phoenix is transformed into the Valley of the Sunflowers. VOS partners include Roosevelt Row Community Development Corporation, Phoenix Union Bioscience High School and Intel. This effort activates and beautifies vacant land with sunflowers to be harvested and turned into biofuel.
April 13, 2011
- Technology and Innovation: Intel Science Talent Search | Video
- Some of the nation’s most promising high school seniors in math and science were recently honored at the 2011 Intel Science Talent Search. Meet a Chandler student who finished in the top 10. And learn about Intel’s efforts to encourage kids to pursue careers in math and science.
March 1, 2011
February 22, 2011
- Intel | Video
- Intel is opening up a new chip-manufacturing plant in Chandler. The $5 billion plant will be the most advanced, high volume semi-conductor manufacturing facility in the world. Jason Bagley, Intel's Government Affairs Manager, talks about the plant.
February 9, 2011
October 21, 2010
- Intel Investment in Arizona | Video
- This week, Intel announced it will be making a 6 to 8 billion dollar investment to expand and build the next generation of computer chip fabrication facilities in Arizona and Oregon. The plan includes upgrading two facilities the company currently operates in Chandler. Intel Government Relations Director Jason Bagley provides additional details.
November 16, 2009
- Craig Barrett | Video
- Former Intel CEO and Chairman Craig Barrett will be honored with a 2009 Governor’s Celebration of Innovation Award. It’s Arizona’s highest honor for technology innovation. Barrett will talk about his award and technological innovation.
July 28, 2005
- Intel Plant
- A new Intel Plant will be located in Chandler. The $3 Billion plant is expected to provide 1,000 new high paying jobs. Brian Matas of IC Insights, an integrated circuit market research company, will be on Horizon to talk about the new plant and the high tech industry in Arizona.
May 4, 2005
- senator Jon Kyl
- U.S. Senator Jon Kyl discusses border security and immigration, judicial appointments and Social Security reform.
- science fair
- Local high school students take science to new heights as they prepare for an international science fair.